Journal of Tourism and Services, established in September 2010, is an international reviewed scientific research journal, published by the Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP in cooperation with the following partners:
- University College of Business in Prague, Czech Republic
- University of Entrepreneurship and Law, Prague, Czech Republic
- School of Business and Administration of the Polytechnic Institute of Setúbal, Portugal
- Faculty of Operation and Economics of Transport and Communications, University of Zilina, Slovakia
- Szent István University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, Hungary
The journal publishes high-quality scientific papers and essays with a focus on tourism and service industry development. Together with the scientific part and in order to promote the exchange of current and innovative ideas and stimulating debate, the Journal also includes Reviews of Existing Work or Short Essays, Research Notes, and Research and Industry sections to address important topics and advance theoretical knowledge or thinking about key areas of tourism and services and to allow researchers to present initial findings and reflections or problems concerning fieldwork and research in general.
All papers are published only in the English language.
The Journal is intended for international professionals, academics, and students not only for reading but also as a space for publication and source of information for work.
The Journal is published twice a year.
No part of this journal may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage retrieval system, without permission from authors.
The Journal of Tourism and Services is indexed in the following scientific databases:
- Web of Science database (Clarivate Analytics) - Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
- EBSCO database called Hospitality & Tourism Complete
- ANVUR, Economics and Statistics (Area 13) - Classificazione delle riviste ai fini dell’Abilitazione Scientifica Nazionale, Area 13 – Riviste Scientifiche
- Google Scholar
- ERIH PLUS
The Journal of Tourism & Services is included in the database of the Research Development and Innovation Council, an advisory body to the Government of the Czech Republic called "Seznam recenzovaných neimpaktovaných periodik vydávaných v České Republice”
Intermediary Role Of Nostalgia Tendency In The Effect Of Electronic Word Of Mouth Communication On Tourists' Destination Visit Intentions Goker, G. & Ayar, I. (2020). Intermediary Role Of Nostalgia Tendency In The Effect Of Electronic Word Of Mouth Communication On Tourists' Destination Visit Intentions. Journal of Tourism and Services, 20(11), 44-59. doi: 10.29036/jots.v11i20.140
Market Segmentation in Urban Tourism: Exploring the Influence of Personal Factors on Tourists' Perception Chebli, A., Chabou Othmani, M. & Ben Said, F. (2020). Market Segmentation in Urban Tourism: Exploring the Influence of Personal Factors on Tourists' Perception. Journal of Tourism and Services, 20(11), 74-108. doi: 10.29036/jots.v11i20.144