Information For Authors
Journal of Tourism and Services, established in September 2010, is an international reviewed scientific research journal, published by the Center for International Scientific Research of VŠO and VŠPP in cooperation with the following partners:
- Juraj Dobrila University of Pula, Faculty of Economics and Tourism, Croatia
- School of Business and Administration of the Polytechnic Institute of Setúbal, Portugal
- Szent István University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, Hungary
- Pan-European University, Faculty of Business, Prague, Czech Republic
- Pan-European University, Faculty of Entrepreneurship and Law, Prague, Czech Republic
- University of Debrecen Faculty of Economics and Business, Hungary
- University of Zilina, Faculty of Operation and Economics of Transport and Communications, Slovakia
The journal publishes high-quality scientific papers and essays with a focus on tourism and service industry development. Together with the scientific part and in order to promote the exchange of current and innovative ideas and stimulating debate, the Journal also includes Reviews of Existing Work or Short Essays, Research Notes, and Research and Industry sections to address important topics and advance theoretical knowledge or thinking about key areas of tourism and services and to allow researchers to present initial findings and reflections or problems concerning fieldwork and research in general.
All papers are published only in the English language.
Journal of Tourism and Services accepts only original and authentic papers, that have never been published before or are submitted/under consideration in another means of publication.
The authors can submit their publications on a regular basis.
Journal of Tourism and Services is published twice a year - in June and December.
The detailed instructions for authors are available in the Submission section.