Journal of Tourism and Services
Journal of Tourism and Services, established in September 2010, is an international reviewed scientific research journal, published by the University College of Business in Prague (Vysoká škola obchodní v Praze, o. p. s.).
The journal publishes high-quality scientific papers and essays with a focus on tourism and service industry development. Together with the scientific part and in order to promote the exchange of current and innovative ideas and stimulating debate, the Journal also includes Reviews of Existing Work or Short Essays, Research Notes, and Research and Industry sections to address important topics and advance theoretical knowledge or thinking about key areas of tourism and services and to allow researchers to present initial findings and reflections or problems concerning fieldwork and research in general.
All papers are published only in the English language.
The Journal is intended for international professionals, academics, and students not only for reading but also as a space for publication and source of information for work.
Publication Ethics & Publication Malpractice Statement
- The Journal is published twice a year.
- Vysoká škola obchodní v Praze, o. p. s.
- Spálená 14,
- 110 00 Prague
- Czech Republic
- All issues starting from Vol 8 No 15 (2017) are available in the Archives section.
- Archive issues published on the previous journal platform are available here.
- Journal of Tourism and Services is published by University College of Business in Prague.
- Copyright belongs to the University College of Business in Prague.
- All rights reserved.
- No part of this Journal may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage retrieval system, without permission from authors.
- The publisher, University College of Business in Prague, provides free access policy to the Journal of Tourism and Services.
Abstracting and indexing
The Journal of Tourism and Services is indexed in the following scientific databases:
- Web of Science database (Clarivate Analytics) - Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI).
- EBSCO database called Hospitality & Tourism Complete.
- Google Scholar
- ERIH PLUS
The Journal of Tourism & Services is included in the database of the Research Development and Innovation Council, advisory body to the Government of the Czech Republic called "Seznam recenzovaných neimpaktovaných periodik vydávaných v České Republice”